Legal Services Provided by Our West Virginia Attorneys
We Have Offices in Beckley, Charleston & Lewisburg
At Wooton, Davis, Hussell & Johnson, PLLC, we represent individuals, families, and businesses across a wide variety of legal areas. With 40 years of practice under our belts, we have gained extensive experience, insight, and know-how in fighting for and preserving the rights, freedoms, and futures of our valued clients. Our firm is founded on the basis of serving you to the best of our ability through intensive effort, a dedication to results, and treating you like we would treat our own friends and family. We know that, when facing any legal matter, the challenges and stresses can be enormous. That is why we will be by your side throughout your case providing you with the counsel and guidance you need to ease the process and give you the support you need.
Our Practice Areas
Our team of experienced West Virginia lawyers provide legal representation in the following areas:
- Personal injury. If you have been injured or have lost a loved one due to the negligence or wrongdoing of others, you may be eligible to seek compensation. This includes injuries sustained in auto accidents, slip and falls, truck accidents, workplace injuries, and wrongful deaths.
- Business law and litigation. We provide guidance on day-to-day transactions and operation as well as representation when disputes arise. Our business law litigators can guide you through the resolution of your case either through outside settlement or in civil court.
- Criminal defense. In the wake of an arrest, you need a strong advocate who will fight for you at every stage of the criminal justice process. We handle criminal cases, such as DUI, traffic violations, drug crimes, theft crimes, violent crimes, white collar crimes, and more.
- Employment law. The employer-employee relationship is subject to many state and federal laws including those involving discrimination, wages, sexual harassment, and more. We represent both employees and employers facing such issues who need guidance or representation in court or before administrative agencies.
- Estate planning. We can ensure that your estate is protected and passed on according to your wishes through wills, trusts, and other legal instruments. We also represent clients in estate litigation in court.
- Family law. This area of law is highly sensitive as it centers around the most basic of personal relationships. We routinely represent clients in divorce, child custody, other divorce-related issues as well as adoption, post-divorce modifications, and more.
Work With a Firm That Cares
At Wooton, Davis, Hussell & Johnson, PLLC, our representation is based on a deep sense of care for those who entrust us with resolving their legal needs. We know that it is not always easy to bring such matters to a stranger no matter if that stranger is a professional needed to resolve your particular problem. That is why our West Virginia lawyers always remain calm, friendly, and easily approachable. While we are legal professionals, we are also people, too – people who deal with people. Our reputation has been built upon that foundation as well as the 40 years of knowledge, skills, and resources we bring to your case.